Translate

Thursday, October 3, 2013

BLACK KITTY

OOTD

BLACK KITTY
Jumper: Forever21
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Migato

Hey hey lovelies! Brrrr what a cold day today in Athens. Temperature dropped so fast it made my head spinning! One moment I was going around in a T-shirt and sandals and the next moment I find myself in a jumper and tights. So my outfit for the day was something casual and cute. I love black as a color because it has many dimensions and it can be cute, sexy and dark all at once. Also black is easy to match and style and you really can't go wrong with black. My skater skirt is from H&M and I purchased it in my recent trip to New York as well as my jumper which is from Forever21. I was logging for a kitty distressed jumper since last winter and couldn't really find one that suit me well, so when I found this one in Forever21 I was more than happy. The print is really cute and girly and I love black&white patterns. The shoes are from a greek brand which is called Migato (I don't know if it exists in other countries too). They are my newest babies and I am in total love with them. They are black patent leather and quite shiny. They have buckles on them and they are flatforms.My first flatforms!! So comfy and cute they look like creepers a bit which is great because I was considering getting a pair of creepers but their flatform height was a bit too much for everyday use for me (I am 5'10'') and the height of these shoes is just perfect! I know that a all-black look may not be everyone's cup of tea however, it is a very wearable outfit and because of the cat print it becomes more cute and less harsh. What do you guys think about the all-black outfits? Comment below and share your thoughts about my ootd and black on black in general. Till next time lovelies!


xxx
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment