Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2013

A fall trend inspired ootd


THE PASTEL TREND: OOTD

Skirt: Topshop
Shirt: Reiss
Shoes: Zara
Purse: Blanco

Hey hey everyone! I hope you are all having a great weekend so far. Inspired by the fall trend of pastels (see my post about fall trends) I decided to create an ootd based on my favorite pastel colour at the moment: the powdery pink! Therefore the basic item of the outfit is the pink pencil skirt. The skirt is highwaisted and the material is pvc (another fall trend!). It is just as amazing as it looks in the picture. I absolutely love this skirt. The knee length is very flattering and although the pvc material is not famous for being stretchy, the specific skirt is quite tight yet has some space to move - even for the curvier girls. I paired this gorgeous skirt with a dark shade of pink (fuchsia) shirt because I like the fact that although there is a contrast between the two shades, pink remains the basic colour. For the shoes and accessories I decided to go with black because it could tone down the outfit and make it more appropriate for autum. A nice black coat could be the final touch for this look. I believe that because the weather is getting colder that doesn't mean you can't have fun with your style and brighten up your wardrobe. Pink is definately a season trend in any shade and as the absolute girly colour it is very flattering. Do you dare to spice up ur fall wardrobe with some pastel pink or not? Comment down below and share your thoughts about the outfit and the specific trend. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend. See you chickas :)


xxx
   Vicky   



No comments:

Post a Comment