Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

"Angels on bare skin" facial cleanser by Lush -- Review


FACE PRODUCT REVIEW


"ANGELS ON BARE SKIN" FACIAL CLEANSER BY LUSH


ANGELS ON BARE SKIN: LUSH


Hey hey everyone how are you all? Recently I am a bit under the weather although it is quite warm here in Greece. Therefore I decided to blog not about fashion this time but about a face product that I completely adore. For quite a long time I was looking for a nice cleanser for my face. It was a bit hard as I am very picky when it comes to facial products. My skin is a difficult combination as it is a bit sensitive and dry on my cheeks area, while my T zone is oily. Therefore finding the right product was not an easy task. As i was lost and frustrated, I came across many positive reviews about the facial products of Lush. As many of you might know Lush is a brand which creates products for the body and hair, all from natural ingredients. A plus also is that the specific brand is a cruelty free brand which does not performs tests on animals. I was always fond of Lush and especially its bath bombs and melts but i never had paid any attention really to its facial cleansers. So reading all these positive reviews made me quite intrigued to take the plunge and try one for myself. Going down to a Lush store was such a pleasant experience as the stuff was quite helpful and really pointed me to the right direction as to which one of the cleansers was more appropriate for my skin type. 

"Angels on bare skin"! What a lovely name don't you guys think? Just from the name alone I knew this product can not be bad as angels are not bad at all right? This cleanser practicalle changed my life. From the very first use i felt my skin completely smooth and different. The product ingredients (all natural) include almond milk which has a toning ans soothening effect, kaolin which absorbs grease and cleanses the skin, vegetable glycerine that moisturizes the skin and many essential oils (rosea and chamomile) that help the skin balance. Lastly it has a lovely lavender scent. This product cleanses the skin while it also offers a mild exfoliation and finally leaves the skin moisturized. You only need to use the smallest amount of it and rub it gently over your face like you are exfoliating. Once you are done rinsing water you will immediately feel your skin velvety smooth and more firm and toned. Additionaly i started to notice that by using this product on my face twice a day, any red spots or zits started to vanish fast and thereforee my skin ends up looking flawless. In no way my skin has acne issues, therefore i do not claim that this product will help with acne; what I do claim though is that if your skin is a bit dry and has some redness/red spots here and there, this product is the one for you! Your face will become clear quite fast and it will look moistured and healthy. Don't forget to put your favorite moisturizing cream after use to have even better results! I can't stress enough how much i love this cleanser! I love using it twice a day and just touching my skin afterwards to feel how smooth it is (yes i am that weird :p). What I love most about it is the fact that all ingredients are natural and do not irritate my skin one bit. If you are looking for a new cleanser and your skin type is close to mine you should give this product a try. You don't have to commit to it as you can buy as much quanity as you wish and you only need to use a small amount every day. This product totally enhanced my love and admiration of Lush. If you have tried this product or any of Lush's cleanser comment down below and share your opinion and thoughts about them.  

Until next time take care dolls xxx
Vicky


3 comments:

  1. i was thinking about buying this. thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! You should definately get it its amazing!im gonna re purchase it myself :) Im glad i helped :)

      Delete
  2. I just got mine today, but I haven't used it yet! That's why I was looking for reviews or blogs on it.. I am also a blogger so I will most definitely follow you! ♡Gina from http://ginastephenson.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete