Translate

Friday, September 27, 2013

OOTD
Swimsuit: Blackmilkclothing
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop

Hey hey today is a lovely day here in Athens although it's already autumn there is some summer left. Therefore today's outfit was summery inspired. I chose pastel colours because they are the upcoming autumn trend and they remind me of candy! Everyone who knows me are aware of my candy addiction and sometimes it just happens to transfer in my wardrobe as well. As a curvy person i prefer to wear bodycon like clothes since i believe they are flattering by emphasizing on the curvy/hourglass figure plus they are just so feminine and sexy! Matching a nude/pink skirt with baby blue coloured swim that has a print of what else....ANIMAL CUPCAKES!! Just whehn you thought this outfit couldn't get any cutter right? This particular swim is one of my favorite from my BM (Blackmilkclothing) collection and it gives a cheerful and childish (in a good way) tone to the outfit. The shoes are regular brogues in a nude colour which in my opinion is a great investment as they match pretty much anything and you can dress them up or down. Although pastel colours are an autumn trend they can absolutely be worn in a nice sunny summery weather as they are light colours and therefore perfect for this time of the year where you find yourself between two seasons and you just don't know what to wear :/ (You ladies know what i'm talking about "I have nothing to wear!!!!!").

Let me know what you think about the outfit and the pastl colours trend of the autumn :)

Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment